“Membership expires each year on March 31st”
ANSER-ARES is a Canadian association for those who have an interest in research that pertains broadly to nonprofit organizations and the social economy. ANSER-ARES is working to build a collaborative community of scholars and researchers as well as develop a Canadian body of knowledge that encompasses a diversity of fields. Membership is open to anyone who wishes to participate.We welcome membership from persons who support the objectives of the organization. ANSER-ARES is a non-profit association governed democratically by an executive committee elected at its annual conference by the membership.
You are invited to join this dynamic organization and realize the many features of membership:
- reduced registration fee for our annual conference
- entitlement to appear in the membership directory and the opportunity to network with active researchers
- a vote at our annual general meeting which hears ideas from members about important directions for the organization and selects governing volunteers
- eligibility to stand for election to the board of directors
- advance information about awards for graduate students
Click on the icon on the left to join now.
Questions? e-mail: email@example.com
a) Charter ANSER-ARES member (fee $125/year) – this membership category provides an opportunity for a member to make an additional contribution to the growth of ANSER-ARES
b) Regular ANSER-ARES member (fee $75/year)
c) Full-time student, retired persons, people earning < $30,000/year (fee $35/year)